Friday 16 April 2010

fictionfire communication glitch

Just over two weeks to go to my fictionfire course, Character Building, on the 1st of May. If you're interested, do please check out the details on my site and make your booking!

Ironic, then, that I'm being driven mad by failures in delivery by my website email service when I reply to enquiries. It's not always happening, so it's hard to know just how many people haven't heard from me, which is so galling! If you contact me at info@fictionfire.co.uk please be assured, I do reply. Please check your spam/junk filter in case that's the problem and add info@fictionfire.co.uk and mail@fictionfire.co.uk to your safe list. If you haven't heard from me within a day do please get in touch again - and you can ring me on 07827 455723.

No comments: