Thursday 2 July 2009

Winchester Weekend

Just a quick post today because later I'm off to the Writers' Conference in Winchester, where tomorrow I'll be teaching a mini-course, 'Making Memorable Scenes', and giving a lecture on Saturday on making the transition from short story writing to tackling a novel. Of course, the weather has been blistering - which doesn't help at all when you're trying to get your thoughts in order! If any Literascribees are going to be at Winchester, do come and say hi!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I've been busy panicking about what I'm going to say at my 1-2-1 appointments... Hope your course goes well, I'm going to the one on writing a series tomorrow so see you there!

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Have a spiffing and productive time eld gal! Wish I had known about it as I could have popped along.

Lane Mathias said...

Hope it went well! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

By the way. Your book makes me constantly slaver. The food!

Lorna F said...

Denise - it was great to see you again, and it all looked as if it was going well. Keep me up to date with what happens now.

MOB - thanks very much, hen. I did indeed have a spiffing time, but a pretty exhausting one too! Maybe you can come along next year?

Lane - It went very well indeed and I'm just about to write a post about it. Thanks for drooling over the gastronomy in The Chase!