Thursday 3 February 2011

Joanna Penn guest blogs here next week!

I'm delighted to announce that Joanna Penn of The Creative Penn will be guesting on literascribe on Monday 7th February. Her novel Pentecost comes out next week and she'll be discussing the pros and cons of independent publishing, a subject so many of us are fascinated by during this period of immense change in the world of publishing, where alternatives to the traditional routes have never been so accessible or so appealing. Joanna is a hugely knowledgeable and helpful blogger, speaker and adviser on writing, publishing and book marketing so her thoughts on this topic will be of immense interest.

And here's a reminder from me about my fictionfire courses in May: my Early Bird booking fee runs till the end of February, so if you're interested in Essential Story Construction or Creating Narrative Perspective and Voice (or both!), check out the details on my fictionfire website. I'd love it if you could join us!

No comments: