Wednesday 14 December 2011

Announcing new Fictionfire Focus Workshops

I know we're all completely embroiled in preparations for Christmas right now, but the new year is approaching fast. A new year marks a time for new beginnings and new commitments to what we feel is important to us. If you're thinking of maintaining or renewing your commitment to the writing life, I'm delighted to announce my upcoming trio of Fictionfire Focus Workshops. I really enjoyed the autumn ones and have, I hope, come up with topics you'll be keen to explore.

Here are details of dates and topics - please cross over to the Focus Workshop page of my Fictionfire site for further descriptions of the workshops and booking information:

January 21st:      Cracking Openings 2
February 4th:      A Sense of Place
February 18th:    The Inner Lives of Characters

I hope you can join us!

No comments: